Readers, this is a challenge that Tilda presented to me recently, and here is what I have written. The challenge was to answer five different prompts; thanks for reading them! I’d love some feedback.
– write a letter to somebody who is no longer in your life (link here)
– write the first paragraph (or couple) of your life story (link here)
– answer the following questions: (link here)
Does the feeling of guilt serve a purpose? If so, what is it?
If it serves no purpose, why not?
– pay tribute to someone through a visual tribute (link here)
– write about a hobby or activity that you enjoy (link here)