This year is about being more goal-oriented and productive, but without donning the misleading and overly optimistic rose-filtered glasses I wore as a freshman. This year, it’s about being more fiscally conservative, self-sufficient and independent. Continue reading
The first year of college has come and gone, and I’m so excited to be starting my second year at Northwestern University.
To follow along my new series “Sophomore Spotlight”, go to menu > Life Chapters > Sophomore Spotlight.
What you can expect for this upcoming series of blog posts:
- What college is like after the initial hype wears off
- Finding/picking majors
- Getting more involved with student groups, and focusing on quality over quantity
- Apartment life with Lisette
- Food recipes/reviews over on my food blog, Cat the Critic
- Combination of blogging + journalism, under the “Journalism” category